TAKAMIZU DIGITAL THERMOMETER
Measures human body temperature orally, rectally or under the armpit. Its quick response makes it ideal for both children and adults.
How to use (1):
- Press Button to turn on the thermometer.
- The “L” symbol with a flashing “℃” will appear to indicate the thermometer is ready to take the temperature.
- Take temperature by oral, underarm (axillary) or rectal method.
How to use (2):
- Press Button to turn off the thermometer.
- Observe last temperature reading (memory feature). To recall last recorded temperature, with unit off, press and continue to hold the button down.
The recalled temperature will appear along with the “℃” symbols after 2 seconds. Release the button and the recalled temperature will be replaced by the 36.5℃, followed by the “L” and blinking “℃ ” symbol indicating the thermometer is ready for a new measurement.
- Cleaning Instructions:
Wash the area extending about 2 inches from the tip of the thermometer with 75% isopropyl alcohol before and after each use. Be sure to dry thermometer thoroughly.
The Battery will last approximately 100 hours. When the battery needs to be replaced, the display will show the following signs:
Replace battery with: an alkaline type LR41
: a silver oxide type SR41
: or equivalent
- Turn off the thermometer over the side opposite the display facing the user.
- Pull the battery cap away from the thermometer body.
- Carefully pull the inner body of the thermometer out until the battery is fully exposed. Do not pull further, the thermometer could get damaged.
- With a non-metal pointed tool to remove the battery.
- Insert the new battery. The positive (+) side will be facing the display side of the unit.
- PLace battery cap back into place. Make sure the cap is well fitted.
FAQ: What does my child’s temperature really mean?
An “average” normal temperature can fall anywhere in the range of 36.1℃ to 37.8℃.
For any temperature over 37.8℃, you should call a physician. Generally the higher the temperature, the more serious it is.
Fever Facts: What is an average “normal” temperature?
Normal body temperature caries from person to person. The normal average health oral temperature is 37℃ (98.6°F).
However, a normal temperature can vary up and down by 0.5℃ or 1.0℃ (1.0°F or 2.0°F).
Hot baths, exercising, smoking, and warm weather can cause body temperature to vary a degree or more.
MFG: Oct 2017
TAKAMIZU ARTIC COOL provides an instant cooling effect on skin, lasting up to 10 hours. With its high water content, heat is absorbed and dissipated away when being applied to the skin. This gentle formation is suitable for all ages, including infants and adults. Use it anytime, anywhere to keep you (and your baby) on the go!
How to use:
1. Peel away plastic film from each pad, and place on desired area (make sure skin is dry).
2. To keep any unused pads, simply fold the aluminium pack twice.
3. For best results, chill in the refrigerator before use.
4. Discard after using.