SLIMWALK Compression Open-Toe Socks for Night (Long) lets you wake up to beautiful and refreshed legs. The U-taping design helps to relieve weight off the knees, allowing the knees to rest and recover after a long day, making your legs all refreshed for a new day. Anti-slip and gentle on the legs, it ensures that the socks stay on throughout the night and leaves no visible marks.
- With gradual compression design developed by medical professionals
- Designed to reduce pressure from ankle to thigh, keeps your legs comfortable and beautiful
- U-taping design for knee care
- Anti-slip, gentle on legs with no visible marks
- Mesh knitted design on the back of knees to prevent stuffiness
- Soft texture with deodorant fiber
<How to use>
To prevent tear and run
- Before use, please remove any accessories such as rings to ensure a smooth contour of the fingers, toes and heels.
- Please do not use your nails and pull the product hastily upwards at once.
- Put on your toes so that the tip is at the base of your toes.
- Pull up to the ankles and align the heels precisely.
- Put the thumb of both hands inward and pull it up bit by bit to fit the circular handle in the knee position.
- Please pull up with caution as the support force is strong.
- Pull up to the thighs while stretching to prevent wrinkles.
- Please consult a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms before using the product.
- Swelling or tiredness in the thigh(s) due to illness or injury
- High blood pressure or medical conditions related to the heart or kidney etc.
- Skin itchiness or rashes
- Haematogenous (or blood flow) disorder
- Do not use sizes that are inappropriate (as it may lead to poor blood circulation).
- Do not use two supports at the same time.
- If you feel unwell or experience abnormal symptoms such as itchiness, rash and pain during or after using the product, stop using and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not use for medical purposes.
- Be careful not to slip on the floor when worn.