Effects: Aids digestion, relief for rheumatoid arthritis, improve liver function
- It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- Is a natural liver detoxifier.
- May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloid plaque buildup in the brain.
- It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- Is a natural painkiller.
- May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
- Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
- May help in the treatment inflammatory skin conditions.
In India, turmeric has been used traditionally for thousands of years as remedy for stomach and liver aliments, as well as topically to heal sores, basically for its supposed antimicrobial property. in the Auyurvedic system (since c.1900 BCE) turmeric was a medicine for a range of diseases and conditions, including those of the skin, pulmonary, and gastrointestinal systems, aches, pains, wounds, sprains, and liver disorders. A fresh juice is commonly used in many skin conditions, including eczema, chicken pox, shingles, allergy, and scabies.
The active compound curcumin is believed to have a wide range of biological effects including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antitumour, antibacterial, and antiviral activities, which indicate potential in clinical medicine. studies have shown its effectiveness in treating arthritis, high blood pressure and cancer in some patients. In Chinese medicine, it is used for treatment of various infections and as antiseptic.
功效 ： 帮助消化，改善肤色，抑制关节疼痛，保护肝脏。