– Prevents buildup of fatty deposits around tummy and thigh areas.
– Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
– Achieves healthy and glowing skin with natural antioxidants.
– Detoxes and stimulates regular bowel movement preventing toxin accumulation.
– Supports the immune system for a stronger and healthier body.
- Black Tea (Pu-erh Tea) – metabolizes fats by removing excess grease and hard-to-digest fats molecules. The small amounts of lovastatin in Pu-erh tea may also help to maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
- Oolong tea – the polyphenol compound found in oolong tea is very effective in controlling the metabolism of fat in the body. It activates certain enzymes, thereby enhancing the functions of fat cells in the body. It is commonly believed that daily consumption of oolong tea can reduce obesity.
- Mulberry leaves – slow the breakdown of sugars in the gut so that they are absorbed more slowly into the blood. This helps the body to fill fuller longer.
- Psidium Guajava (Guava) – rich in nutrients, vitamins, proteins and minerals, which keep the metabolism regulates and helps to promote the proper absorption of nutrients. Reduce starch from converting into sugar.
- Rugosa rose flower – rose extract help to manage weight by regulating digestion. It also moistens and improves the condition of the skin.
- Ginger – relieve digestive problems, increase metabolism, support the immune system and contain numerous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Oriental ginseng – increases metabolic rate to burn off fat, improve stamina and promote general health well-being
- Luobuma leaves – reduce anxiety, promote general well-being and reduce the conversion of fat.
- Rye – contain a high amount of dietary fibers to aid digestion and ease bowel movement and contain a high amount of antioxidants and nutrients
- Black soybean – contains a high amount of fibers that help cleanse your intestines and promote your metabolism which attributes to healthy weight loss
- Chinese gutta percha leaf tea – contain beneficial substances that promote the reduction of visceral fat
- Senna stem – stimulate and regulate bowel movements.
2. Brew for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Best to drink after eating a greasy meal or the biggest meal of the day.
MADE IN JAPAN