SLIMWALK Compression Knee-length Socks for Day with Durable DCY Interlace (Short) is an effective on-the-go solution for natural-looking and beautiful slim legs. Made using durable DCY (double-covered yarn) and thicken tips, it increases durability by decreasing the risk of runs and holes. The wide below-the-knee design prevents indention, allowing you to engage in your active lifestyle with no worries.
- With gradual compression design developed by medical professionals
- Designed to reduce pressure from ankle to thigh, keeps your legs comfortable and beautiful
- Durable DCY (double-covered yarn) interlace to perfectly cover the spandex, reducing the risk of runs and holes
- Wide design that prevents indentation
- Durable thicken tips
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Odor comfortable spandex material
- Convenient below knee design
<How to use>
To prevent tear and run
- Before use, please remove any accessories such as rings to ensure a smooth contour of the fingers, toes and heels.
- Please do not use your nails and pull the product hastily upwards at once.
- Fit your toes to the tip and pull it over.
- Pull up to the ankles and align the heels precisely.
- Put the thumb of both hands inside and pull it up bit by bit to fit the circular handle in the knee position.
- Please pull up with caution as the support force is strong.
- Pull up to the thighs while stretching to prevent wrinkles.
- Please consult a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms before using this product.
- Swelling or tiredness in the thigh(s) due to illness or injury
- High blood pressure or medical conditions related to the heart or kidney etc.
- Skin itchiness or rashes
- Haematogenous (or blood flow) disorder
- Do not use sizes that are inappropriate (as it may lead to poor blood circulation).
- Do not use two supports at the same time.
- If you feel unwell or experience abnormal symptoms such as itchiness, rash and pain during or after using the product, stop using and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not use at bedtime.
- Do not use for medical purposes.