- A taping layout structure that puts stress on the muscles in the thighs and buttocks.
- W shape design of the pelvis support + belly pressing.
- The thin design makes it difficult to crack the outer.
- It is OK with this one piece instead of cotton shorts with a gusset.
- Made with comfortable materials for sports (sweat-absorbent quick-drying, deodorant fibres).
- Fat burning support with calorie consumption UP.
How to Use
(1) Pull it through, one at a time through the foot, and pull up to the knee.
(2) Pull up to the waist evenly after pulling up so that there is no gap in the crotch.
(3) Align the buttocks from the thighs to the taping section.
Precaution in Use
- Please consult a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms before using this product.
- Swelling or tiredness in the thigh(s) due to illness or injury.
- High blood pressure or medical conditions related to the heart or kidney etc.
- Skin itchiness or rashes.
- Haematogenous (or blood flow) disorder.
- Do not use sizes that are inappropriate (as it may lead to bad blood circulation).
- If you feel unwell or experience abnormal symptoms such as itchiness, rash and pain during or after using the product, stop using and consult a doctor immediately.
- This product is not intended for medical purposes.
- Keep the product out of reach of young children.
- Do not use during sleep.
To Prevent Tear and Damage
Check before and after.※ The one with the tag is after (ass side)
Pull up to the base of the leg and align the crotch.
Adjust the position of * as shown.
Pull up so that there is no gap in the crotch and then pull up evenly to the waist.
| 4 Align the buttocks from the thighs to the taping section.
※ If there is a gap in the inseam, lower it and then pull it up again.